Friday, December 25, 2015

Post Alert



Hi everyone I have posted a new writing piece it kind off is like the poem The Dagger. I don’t mean 
to be repetitive but I had an image/dream/vision whatever you want to call it and I just had to write it down. I know it might seem strange and a tad bite crazy but I have seen these myself in those situations images/dreams/visions. I am going to admit that the girl in both poems The Dagger and  The Bridge I feel like they are a part of me. To be honest in most of my writing the main character (usually the girl) feels like that is me. I will continue to edit and post chapters of Mysterious Gifts along with poems and short stories. I invite all of you to go to the writing page and read The Bridge along with my other writing. Feel free to follow me by email and Google+ to receive alerts when I post something new. Leave comments, recommend me on Google+, and other social media, tell your friends and family to check out my blog. I hope all of you love reading my work as much as I love writing for all of you to read. Thanks, love you guys. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment